Hvordan inngå utgifter?

Generelt om regnskapsføring
Svar
shenti

Hvordan inngå utgifter?

Legg inn av shenti »

Hei hei,

sorry but I need to write this post in English because I am struggling with the Norwegian accounting terminology. Hope that's OK :)

I am completely new to Bas21 and to the Norwegian accounting system for enkeltmansforetakk, so please excuse me for the basic questions.

I need to register all my expenses for the business. They mostly come from normal receipts from small shops, since I don't need that much yet. Expenses are mainly: materials (dog treats, dog food), equipment (leashes, collars), insurance and transport costs (Ruterkort).

How exactly do I enter this information?

So far I've played a bit on a test account with the following:

I click on Bilag > Registrer bilag > Choose Ingående faktura. I fill out the Bilagsdato (date of the kvittering?), beskrivelse and beløp. Like in the screenshot below

Bilde

But after this, I am lost.

1) what happens with the first table field with the red exclamation mark?

2) do I need to attach a digital copy of the receipt in Vedlegg?

3) what happens if I make a mistake?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me :)
Vedlegg
2018-05-25 06.46.03 pm.jpg
2018-05-25 06.46.03 pm.jpg (128.69 kiB) Vist 2228 ganger
Brukeravatar
chreide
Site Admin
Sted: Trondheim

Re: Hvordan inngå utgifter?

Legg inn av chreide »

In the field with the red exclamation mark you'll need to enter the account of the supplier. That means you have to register the supplier first, and it will be given an account number. You can then enter the number or search by supplier name.

On the next row you probably want to adjust the account used for the expense. The default 4000 is used for goods you plan to sell. The accounts in the 6xxx and 7xxx series are commonly used for different expenses.

You don't need to attach any digital copy, but you can if you want.

If you make a mistake you can edit the "bilag" as long as the accounting period is still open. You can also delete the last registered "bilag".

Btw, you can also use the simplified "Inng. faktura" module to register such expenses.
Svar